I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001.The customer service was great and the watch arrived exactly as described - it was perfect!

It was and is still gorgeous after all these years, and I still wear it daily, and save my real 2-tone Submariner for very special occasions. The watch has a Swiss ETA movement in it that keeps excellent time - it is still within +/- 2 minutes per month. There are no scratches on the Sapphire crystal, and the gold has never faded, although the bezel insert is showing some wear and needs to be replaced.

The only thing I have had to do to it was to replace the crown about 5 years ago - I had my jeweler to replace it with a genuine Rolex TripLoc crown.I plan on wearing this watch for another 15 years!

This person wrote the review because of good quality of watch from IdealWatches and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants IdealWatches to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by IdealWatches for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with IdealWatches?

Comments