IdealWatches - No Complaint From Me - Ideal Watches Delivered As Promised

1 of 12 IdealWatches reviews

I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001.The customer service was great and the watch arrived exactly as described - it was perfect!

It was and is still gorgeous after all these years, and I still wear it daily, and save my real 2-tone Submariner for very special occasions. The watch has a Swiss ETA movement in it that keeps excellent time - it is still within +/- 2 minutes per month. There are no scratches on the Sapphire crystal, and the gold has never faded, although the bezel insert is showing some wear and needs to be replaced.

The only thing I have had to do to it was to replace the crown about 5 years ago - I had my jeweler to replace it with a genuine Rolex TripLoc crown.I plan on wearing this watch for another 15 years!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Rolex Stainless Steel And Gold Submariner Replica
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #939466

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with IdealWatches? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 12 IdealWatches reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.